I love your magazine; it’s so well presented and has interesting articles. Many gardening mags don’t pertain to high elevations and it’s really fun to read yours and see new ways to do things. The features about specialty gardens and garden art are favorites.
2011 Summer Edition
SUMMER IS HERE AND THE NEW ISSUE HAS ARRIVED!
• A WEDDING THIS SUMMER? GROW YOUR OWN BOUQUETS!
• LAUREN SPRINGER OGDEN TELLS HOW TO COPE WITH HAIL
• IS XERISCAPING RIGHT FOR YOU?
• MAKE YOUR OWN PERFUMES & POTIONS
• TAKE A TOUR OF THE OLD LEXINGTON GARDENS
• IN THE NEW EXPANDED 'TASTE OF THE ZONE' FOOD SECTION:
Cooking with Mile High Mama. Four healthy meals from locally grown oats, wheat, and lentils. How to grow high-elevation herbs and how to use them. Visit the Palisade Peach Festival for sweet desserts and a peach semifreddo croissant sandwich
Katie BranchDenver, Colorado