I just received my first issue of Zone 4 as a gift and I love it! I feel very inspired by the photographs, stories, and recipes. I also love how you don’t have many advertisements. Thank you!
2011 Summer Edition
SUMMER IS HERE AND THE NEW ISSUE HAS ARRIVED!
• A WEDDING THIS SUMMER? GROW YOUR OWN BOUQUETS!
• LAUREN SPRINGER OGDEN TELLS HOW TO COPE WITH HAIL
• IS XERISCAPING RIGHT FOR YOU?
• MAKE YOUR OWN PERFUMES & POTIONS
• TAKE A TOUR OF THE OLD LEXINGTON GARDENS
• IN THE NEW EXPANDED 'TASTE OF THE ZONE' FOOD SECTION:
Cooking with Mile High Mama. Four healthy meals from locally grown oats, wheat, and lentils. How to grow high-elevation herbs and how to use them. Visit the Palisade Peach Festival for sweet desserts and a peach semifreddo croissant sandwich
Tiffany RootPark City, Utah