So far I’ve loved every issue! Other magazines have so much information that isn’t practical for our short growing season. I look forward to reading and learning more. Your magazine inspired my husband to build me a beautiful greenhouse after seeing the one at Chico Hot Springs. I’m now very interested in keeping goats! We hate that our fields are full of knapweed.
2011 Summer Edition
SUMMER IS HERE AND THE NEW ISSUE HAS ARRIVED!
• A WEDDING THIS SUMMER? GROW YOUR OWN BOUQUETS!
• LAUREN SPRINGER OGDEN TELLS HOW TO COPE WITH HAIL
• IS XERISCAPING RIGHT FOR YOU?
• MAKE YOUR OWN PERFUMES & POTIONS
• TAKE A TOUR OF THE OLD LEXINGTON GARDENS
• IN THE NEW EXPANDED 'TASTE OF THE ZONE' FOOD SECTION:
Cooking with Mile High Mama. Four healthy meals from locally grown oats, wheat, and lentils. How to grow high-elevation herbs and how to use them. Visit the Palisade Peach Festival for sweet desserts and a peach semifreddo croissant sandwich
Liz WaltonFlorence, Montana