I’ve found every issue of your magazine to have several articles directly addressing questions concerning our new raised bed vegetable garden.
2011 Summer Edition
SUMMER IS HERE AND THE NEW ISSUE HAS ARRIVED!
• A WEDDING THIS SUMMER? GROW YOUR OWN BOUQUETS!
• LAUREN SPRINGER OGDEN TELLS HOW TO COPE WITH HAIL
• IS XERISCAPING RIGHT FOR YOU?
• MAKE YOUR OWN PERFUMES & POTIONS
• TAKE A TOUR OF THE OLD LEXINGTON GARDENS
• IN THE NEW EXPANDED 'TASTE OF THE ZONE' FOOD SECTION:
Cooking with Mile High Mama. Four healthy meals from locally grown oats, wheat, and lentils. How to grow high-elevation herbs and how to use them. Visit the Palisade Peach Festival for sweet desserts and a peach semifreddo croissant sandwich
Richard L Myers Jr.Denver, Colorado